Benjamin Lindeman focuses his work on all things related redevelopment and environmental law. Mr. Lindeman counsels public and private clients on compliance, transactional and litigation matters. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Lindeman focused on residential and commercial transactions. He served as a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Mark Ciarrocca, J.S.C. of the Superior Court of New Jersey. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Lindeman was a public school History Teacher.
DIRECT DIAL: (973) 912-6803
- Redevelopment Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, Environmental Law, both Transactional and Litigation Realms
- State of New Jersey, June, 2016
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2016
- B.A., Rutgers University, 2008
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, Morris County Bar Association