CHRISTINE L. PLACIDE
Christine L. Placide
Christine Placide focuses her practice on the counseling of clients in government First Amendment and digital media issues, corporate transactional matters, climate change resiliency, and environmental litigation and mediation. She counsels clients regarding corporate and private liability, acquisition of properties, real estate purchase and sale agreements, lease agreements, and redevelopment agreements. Ms. Placide also advises public and private clients on climate change resiliency, environmental justice, and various contamination issues including Federal and State due diligence requirements.
Ms. Placide gained government compliance experience working for The Fire Department of the City of New York. She attended Ohio State University, where she was on the Dean’s List, and attended Touro Law School where, through the Externship Program, she clerked for The Honorable Vincent DelGiudice of the Kings County Supreme Court and interned at the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York, The Legal Aid Society and Atlantic Records.
Ms. Placide wrote “Application of Open Public Records Act to Electronics Data,” a Maraziti Falcon LLP Legal Update, in 2017.
DIRECT DIAL: (973) 912-6802
- Environmental Law (Contamination and Compliance / Regulatory / Transactional)
- Environmental Litigation
- New Jersey, 2016
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey, 2016
- J.D., Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, 2013
- B.A., Ohio State University, 2010
- Member, American Bar Association
- Environment, Energy and Resources Law Committee, American Bar Association
- Contracts Licensing and Intellectual Property Committee, American Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Intellectual Property and Arts Law Section, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Mediator and Member, Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts