Phoebe Youhanna focuses her work on environmental law, namely in contamination, compliance and transactional work and local government law, as well as environmental litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Youhanna was a foreclosure mediator for the New Jersey Office of Dispute Settlement, where she handled the foreclosure program for the State’s southern counties. At Vermont Law School, Ms. Youhanna received a certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution and was a Note Editor for the Vermont Journal of Environmental Law. She has also worked on immigration cases at the South Royalton Legal Clinic, and was a research assistant to Professor Margaret Barry. Through her work, Ms. Youhanna has gained invaluable experience in the area of dispute resolution, particularly in resolving civil disputes.
- Co-Author, Vermont Law Top10 Environmental Watch List 2014: 5. China Regulates CO2 Emissions (2014), http://vjel.vermontlaw.edu/topten/?toptenyear=2014.
DIRECT DIAL: (973) 912-6809
- Environmental law (Contamination and Compliance/ Transactional)
- Local Government
- Environmental Litigation
- New Jersey, 2016
- J.D., Vermont Law School, 2015
- B.A. Rutgers University, magna cum laude, 2009
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, Middlesex County Bar Association