The firm’s attorneys have represented and counseled clients with respect to:
- Due diligence prior to the acquisition of real property, including Preliminary Assessment and Site Investigation as well as Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments;
- Obtaining innocent purchaser and bona fide prospective purchaser status pursuant to the New Jersey Spill Compensation & Control Act and the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act, respectively;
- Negotiating purchase and sale agreements and lease agreements and contractually allocating environmental liabilities;
- Compliance with the Industrial Site Recovery Act; and
- Negotiating access and site use agreements.